Wednesday, October 25, 2006

oh yeah forgot to add

So I can't really buy Megan anymore pants to go with her high water jeans and pants that she is presently wearing due to the fact that I spent the money on getting her a bed. She has been sleeping on an inflatable matress for the umm.... past several months and I've been keeping my eye out on Craigslist (which I love by the way). So I found it. Twin over full bunk beds, they seriously take up over half of the kids room but hey. They came with matresses and everything. They are beautiful. As soon as I get a picture I will for right now I shall post the closest thing to them. They are VERY similar to this except the slats go horizontal. Notice the price when you look at the similar item.... $749 - $849 sale price... list price $999-119. not including mattresses. So you ask how much did you spend on these rather nice, in perfect condition bunk beds that included the mattresses? What was the asking price that I had to jump in the van and pray that everything fit because they were coming home with me even if I had to bend the full mattress in half (which I did)? I'll tell you $100. Yep that's right $100. Heck the mattresses alone are worth more than that. I am proud of my purchase. My daughter is no longer sleeping on the floor regardless of how short her pants are. As I said my mothering skills are improving. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home