Friday, October 13, 2006

sniff

So I was just fixing the kids lunch. I brought it into the living room/dining room and looked down to see a huge pile of batting from my quilt on the floor. E who has been told repeatedly that he is not to touch, pull, swing and any other of manner of touching the quilt decided that it would be a great idea to pull all the batting that he could reach off the quilt while I was making lunch for him. I have gained my compusure. I was furious, still am, he is taking a nap for his own sake and I have to figure out how to import batting into the quilt without making it feel funny. sigh. kids. sniff. If you look at the picture of the quilt all the batting that you can see has been pulled off up to the first row of white sad, the pink was supposed to be the binding agent that brought untiy to the quilt and the backing. I can't just cut it short and off. Any suggestions?

6 Comments:

At 10/13/2006 08:07:00 PM, Blogger hairyshoefairy said...

I'm so sorry!! Alas, no suggestions. *sob* I'd be spitting nails if I were you.

 
At 10/14/2006 07:39:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

did that. I had to actually leave the house and sit on the step and count to 100. I went back in then had to leave again and count again. I was VERY upset. He had a big time time out. He knew he did a huge no no. sigh. little kids. seriously.

 
At 10/14/2006 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Hi Nestle...with regard to your comment on MMW...

Yes, I live in South Wales...in Swansea to be precise. Well, in a village just outside Swansea to be really, really precise. A whole slew of my ancestors are Welsh, but I am English (my accent stands out like a sore thumb round these 'ere parts!). :D

Just looked at your profile, and we share very similar tastes in both music and literature. When you say 'Toad' do you mean as in '...the Wet Sprocket'? If so... I LOVE THEM!!! (No one knows who they are over here). And there is a WONDERFUL adaptation of Jane Eyre on the BBC here at the moment (brand new production). It's the best one I've EVER EVER seen (in fact I blogged about it on (um...*Chrissie goes off to check when*) 27 September (with photo).

Nice to 'meet' you.

 
At 10/14/2006 08:15:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

YEs the wet sproket. The BEST concert I've ever been to. LOVE IT!! I love your scrapbooking!! I would do more if I had any talent in that area. NOt happening although I love to do it. Must talk more.

 
At 10/15/2006 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

:D Fine by me :D I can teach you to scrapbook. S'what I do...teach it (my business is www.ScrappersUnlimtied.co.uk). However, you'd have to fly over to the UK for a class! LOL We do weekends in hotels too...

Well I've never seen them in concert :( Best concert I've ever been to ....mmmm...probably.... The Stereophonics (supported by Reef who were also FAB). They're from WALES y'know! :D

 
At 10/15/2006 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Duh. Typed my business name wrong (an I infiltrated the last quarter!). It's www.ScrappersUnlimited.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home