Thursday, October 19, 2006

Embarrassing

So I had the most embarrassing thing yet happen to me with the kids. I took the kids to play on the school "park" playground yesterday after picking Megan up. After a bit all the rest of the school let out and there were tons of other children running around. I decided to take my children to another park, one that had less large children running around. All the kids were up for the idea until we were actually leaving when Spencer started screaming bloody murder because he didn't' want to leave. Ummm he did this in front of 30 other parents. Yep, that's mine. He screamed as I grabbed his hand, screamed as I picked him up and hauled him under one arm, Sam under the other arm, backpack hanging on my elbow and coats linked through the sashes on the backpack. He screamed all the way down the road till we reach our van and the screamed while I loaded him into the van. He screamed all the way home. Nope, we didn't go to another park we went home and my son was put to bed, where he screamed for 10 minutes until he fell asleep for 2 hours.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2006 04:49:00 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Oh daaaaaaaaahling..we've all been THERE! ROFL!!

I've done that at least twice (hauled her across the playground at school with her yelling and crying like I was an evil wicked mother)...and she's only been at school a year!

Kids. Tsk

Where are their batteries so I can take them out for a rest? LOL

 
At 10/21/2006 07:27:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

rofl Kevin and I always say if we can only harness the energy of a two year old we'd be rich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home