Sunday, October 15, 2006

Miracles

Just call me Mommy the Miracle worker. Megan woke up and started getting after Spencer who was swinging around his little baggie that he found on the table when he woke up. She thought he had her baggie. I looked at her and told her that no Spencer had his bag. She ran to go check and sure enough her little baggie of candy was right where she had left it. Her eyes were huge!!! I can see the thoughts runnign through her brain "I prayed that Spencer would get his baggie back and Mommy didn't help me with that prayer and he did it!" She was very excited to say the least. :-)

3 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Too precious! I just love to listen to little children and their prayers. It really lets you see what's going on inside their noggins.

 
At 10/16/2006 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

That's a lovely story. Teaching our kids faith and prayer is made so much easier when we can intercede a little eh? :D

If I was the mum of that 5 year old (if that was my daughter) I would want you to come and tell me so I could tell her off BIG TIME. But that's just me. I know some mums are not like that. Well done on not hunting him down and flushing his head down the toilet though! LOL

 
At 10/17/2006 08:41:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

I was going to but everything just kind of collided at once and I figured to get out before my son remembered and started wailing again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home