Friday, October 27, 2006

nice

So I stopped to talk to Megan's teachers this morning. We were chatting and I looked down and noticed that Spencer had somthing white coming from the bottom of his pants. "Nice." I thought, "toilet paper, nice nerd boy". So not thinking anything about it I reach down and pulled on said white object. Ohhhhh it wasn't toilet paper. It was his underwear. I look down mortified that I just pulled his underwear out of his pants.... IN FRONT OF SAID TEACHERS. They lost it. They were laughing so hard that Manju had tears running down her face. Spencer looked at me and said "Hey mommy, those are my drawers." I was laughing, crying, turning beet red, and tried to explain that I've been having Spencer put his undies and pants back on after he uses the toilet by himself (he still has to be naked from the waist down when he goes). I then looked at the teachers who one of which was almost falling of her chair and said "I wonder if he's..." I then looked down my son's pants. Sure enough he was going comando. Yep that one is mine. And that memory is mine forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home