Tuesday, January 31, 2006

stat counter

So that I dont' have to type it all I just copied and entry from mo mommy. She verbally put is so well. I highlighted the really pertenant parts and edited some things that are only pertinent to her life... aka references to husband and her location. ** means I'm inserting my own comments, and ending them. If you really want to feel REALLY self concious, add a counter to your blog. You can see how many people visit, when they visit, how long they visit and where they are at. I added one yesterday and it's already freaking me out. First off, why do so many people want to come and read about my mundane life? Second, why aren't all of you leaving comments?! A simple hello would be nice! :) I learned that someone in a little town next to my little town visits my blog. **ummm Herndon?? I only know one family there, wink wink smile smile** So thanks. For making me feel like my thoughts are worth something to someone other than me. For being patient when I sound a little bit kooky. And for making me feel like a part of the blogging community that I love so much. You are all so awesome! And for the people from other countries, Wow, I feel cool now!

9 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

comment

 
At 1/31/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

haha. just joking.

I have a question. How do you know who's visiting your blog? Is there some way of knowing who exactly is visiting?

Another question. Where did you go to find your stat counter?

Thanks!

 
At 1/31/2006 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

I use statcounter.com. Free, easy, fun and interesting to see who is visiting... or not visiting.


Here's the website
www.statcounter.com

 
At 1/31/2006 02:08:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

Oh, I know this website. Thanks!

 
At 1/31/2006 05:11:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

nestle, the Herndon visitor is probably you. I have a Herndon visitor too. The city is the ISP location, isn't it? Do you use Road Runner?

 
At 1/31/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

I thought that too but I have different visitor info on me (both computers up and accounted for).

 
At 1/31/2006 08:39:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

Hmm. Is your ISO in Herndon? If not, I wonder who from Herndon is checking out my blog?

 
At 1/31/2006 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

I emailed some of my favs to some friends out there. Quiet yet awesome people. That's why I did the whole *wink wink* thing on my blog. Smile it's a good thing.

Our computers Isp stuff start with Pool- and ip70 the hearndon computer starts with cpe.

 
At 2/01/2006 09:36:00 AM, Blogger athena said...

If you get a reading from France between Friday coming until end of February, don't be alarmed, it will be me. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home