Thursday, January 19, 2006

High panic

Is a Stake Primary Meeting supposed to send you into blind panic?!!!! OH wow! I just went from thinking I had everything I needed to do down pat and to a system (I'm the primary secretary). I am in so much trouble. I do nothing! I have so much to do by Sunday, let alone the next few weeks with the "Great to be 8" coming up, Primary Post, Primary Program songs out to every child and soo soo much more. This is all the stuff I was already planning on doing that's not including the stuff I didn't know I was supposed to be doing (did you know that many other primary secretaries pull all the pictures for their teachers? yeah not doing that, not going to either) SANTA VACA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK need to write my todo list so I don't go insane. OH yeah though, good site given at the meeting. Makes my job a lot easier. The Idea Door

1 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

ACK! If you're not doing everything than I certainly am not! When you have the time (hehe) could you e-mail me a list of what they say a secretary's responsibilities are? I LOVE the idea door and have used that site the whole time I was president.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home