Sunday, January 22, 2006

Petis Pains au chocolat

So I finally made my cute little chocolate thingies that I posted the recipe for earlier. This was the all time easiest recipe (aside from buying it) I've ever done. Instead of using the bar chocolate that the recipe calls for I used chocolate chips. It tasted wonderfully however it went from looking like a professional pastry (Shireen's) to looking like pigs in the blanket (mine). Here they are however they look they are divine!! (And unlike Athena I cannot take pictures to save my life. blurry I know.

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 08:01:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

Great job on the recipe AND the photography! For the photography if you want to get a close-up shot that isn't blurry, use the macro function on your camera (it should look like a flower) and see how that goes.

I'll give the recipe a try too. I'll report back later, maybe even post a pic when finished.

 
At 1/23/2006 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for the advice. It's been fun seeing your pictures, although I must admit with envy. I'll work on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home