Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's rough having cute kids (note the sarcasm)

So the kids were screaming and running around a bit earlier. I looked up to see Meggie on a chair screaming "Oh no a Tiger!" Then there's Spencer with his hands made into little claws going "Roar" (actually it sounded like rarr but who's holding it against him? Not I). Also SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About time!. I've been working with the kids on attempting to have them pick up after themselves. Needless to say it has been a fruitless venture. However, today I look up and hear Kevin asking "Who wants a treat?". The kids were ecstatic. Then I realized why they were getting a treat. THE PICKED UP THEIR BLOCKS WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!!!! YIPEEE!!!! Yes I'm also making cookies with them tonight. Good kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home