Saturday, January 28, 2006

Scrapbooking gone bust... sort of

Last night I decided I didn't have any boy paper to make Spencer's scrapbook. I also decided I didn't have enough money to buy all the paper I would need to have the paper to make his scrapbook (interesting how that works). So I went to the ever trustworthy snapfish and made a masculine and yet charming album for Spence. It should get here in a day or so. I'm sharing some of my all time favorites.

I have 5 different pictures of Spencer with some type of food/bowl weird object on his head. He seems to have a hat fetish right now. I didn't post the one with a PB&J as a hat.

The Dynamic Duo

Shaving with Dad was a HUGE hit.

Yes he even says he's a "True Princess". He's not allowed to get in the actual dresses anymore (a mandate from his dad). He makes a pretty cute princess though doesn't he? He now dresses up in his Zorro outfit and plays the prince although for some reason he still call himself a princess... hmmmm. I think Megan has something to do with that.

My cuties at Grandma's house.

3 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger andalucy said...

What adorable children! I love the princess get up. My son went through the same thing at that age, and it kinda bothered his dad, too.

 
At 1/30/2006 02:56:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

Our son went through something similar, although it was with make-up. The older sister nearest his age loves getting into my make-up but instead of making up her own face had to try it on dear son. I was upset that my make-up was half destroyed, but at at the same time it was really funny too.

Cuties!

 
At 1/30/2006 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

They are SO adorable. They both have beautiful blue eyes, and Ness and Kev both have brown. How'd they manage that?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home