Monday, April 03, 2006

Popcorn popping on the apricot tree.....

Or the cherry tree but hey let's not be critical as to the acuracy of what kind of tree it was. So see the morning we made an attempt to go see the cherry blossoms. There were 2 storms supposed to roll through today. One was supposed to sprinkle this morning and the other one storm this afternoon. We decided to shoot the gap and go mid morning. I am soooo glad we did. The pictures are self-explanitory so I'll let you enjoy. Yes my kids are dressed alike for photo opportunity (portrits... etc). E is the one in the blue. This is the Cherry Blossom Festival and the reason why it's a big deal. We are at the Jefferson Memorial.

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 07:12:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Absolutely beautiful! I must admit I am jealous. :-D Great shots.

 
At 4/04/2006 09:17:00 AM, Blogger athena said...

gorgeous. gorgeous children, gorgeous popcorn! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home