Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Addicted

So I've decided I'm addicted to a couple of tv shows. Yep I am a die hard fan of Lost, Prison Break, and 24 on DVD (I'm not patient enough to wait each week for a new episode of 24. I either read transcripts or watch on dvd. sad I know but hey....) Last night I had a lovely evening with Kev, Wentworth, Sarah, Robin, Dominic and I. Fun Stuff. I'm so happy that Prison Break is back. For those who have not seen it I highly recommend watching/downloading the first 2 episodes and getting addicted with me. It's one show that I will gladly wait the entire week to see. I don't get mad at them stringing me along like Lost. I'm pleasantly surprised at how they tie everything together and make Michael (Wentworth aka main character) deal with new issues at getting Link (Dominic/ Michael's brother and innocent/framed person on death row TO BE PUT TO DEATH NEXT EPISODE! ahhh!!!! how are they going to get him out??!!) out of prison. This is truly a fun show. I am putting a synopsis below for any interested. :-) Link was framed for killing the Vice President's brother. Turns out VP isn't dead and his appeals process has been rushed through the system to get him killed because he knows he didn't do it. After appeals fail his brother a genius with a disease that makes him see not only the lamp on the table like the rest of us but all the nuts, bolts, and washers (usually drives people crazy) but because he's a genius the disease plus genius turn him into a rescuer, "robs" a bank to get on the inside of the prison to break his brother out... only after tatooing the blueprints to his body. Inside he recruits a series of people that will help in the getting out process as well as the staying out process (aka mobsters, man who has a ton of money that was never found etc). This is an awesome show. Yes there is romance.... Michael (genius dude) with the Dr. no they will not ever get together but the interest is there. It is truly a complete show. LOVE IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home