Friday, March 17, 2006

wedding pictures

So after going through the wedding pictures I found that there are absolutely NO good pictures of me. Actually there are only 4 total. In two of them I have Kev's suit coat on because it was cold. 1 had Spencer asleep and me eating... never a good pict of anyone and the last was just... well, bad. So here are the picts of the kids. :-). I'll try to get a good one of me in the future. Right now it's just not happening. Playing "Trains"
Megan loved her boquet. She was petting the flowers.The angel and the 'OTHER'

These pictures really show my kids personailites. :-)

2 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Love the pictures. The one of just Megan and Spencer really do show their personalities. Cute!

 
At 3/18/2006 08:09:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

That picture of "angel and the OTHER" is a classic! Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home