Tuesday, March 07, 2006

update

Did I ever mention that I have the best husband in the world?? He's awesome and I am soooo glad I have him all to myself for a week, at least until we go to AZ for Julie's wedding. I found a dress that I look really good in. I'll try to find a pict of it. It's black and I've dressed it up with accessories (yes dad, lots and lots of accessories *hee hee). Had a Ob/gyn appointment today. ugh. Unlike the lucky 90% of women I have to go at least twice a year.... and in my case another one in 2 weeks. again ugh. Spencer and Kev got haircuts. Spencer looks like a stud in his. Kev thinks I cut his a bit too short. What can I say? It'll grow. I also go my hair cut. My hair, before getting it cut was just above my belt line. I went in for a trim (I was going to grow it out for locks of love on my birthday like my niece Marie) and told Divo (hair stylist) that I only wanted all the split ends trimmed off aprox, 2-3 inches. Umm he smiled at me said "ok" then took the top of my hair and cut of 10 inches. Umm yeah! I was shocked, floored, mad, he smiled and me and said "trust me". well seeing damage done and it really couldn't get anyworse, shorter yes, worse no, I went along with it. Let's just say that I LOVE MY HAIRCUT!!!! I was shocked!!! I am so incredibly happy with it. My hair is still longer than my bra strap but I have huge long layers and it frames my face incredibly. I think my face lost about 10 lbs just because of the way my hair makes me look. Anywho I'm having fun with it, my makeup and my new dress I'm looking forward to dressing up. OH yeah I was able to get the dress and all the accessories for under $150, (accessories including necklace, bracelet, earrings and shawl) As Kevin said "I'm looking hot!". I feel pretty too which is a huge part of it. Anyway I'll be out of town and probably out of touch for a week. Yea! for 13 hours of travel in one day with two toddlers.. to be followed 2 days later with a 5 hour drive... with two toddlers to be followed the next day with 18 hours of travel! This is going to fun *note the sarcasm**.

3 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

You'd better post pictures!! And your haircut sounds like mine! Now if we can just talk Mom into doing hers. Don't you think she'd look fabulous? Have a great time, Ness!

 
At 3/08/2006 09:16:00 AM, Blogger athena said...

missed not hearing from you, so i was glad to see you posting--but then you'll be off again! anyway have fun and post some pics when you return--i want to see the haircut! and the dress!

 
At 3/08/2006 09:42:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

Have a great time at the wedding, Ness! And I also want to see photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home