Monday, February 06, 2006

retail therapy

So Saturday in a relaxation technique I read about I went to get some retail therapy. Ahhh it was nice. I bought some house slippers for both Megan and I and a trunk to put toys in that is not bright yellow. It was rather nice and so far I have not had one ounce of regret. Since Megan and I have been wearing our slippers Spencer has decided to be inseperable from his as well. It was too cute I had to post it.

Megan decided she needed lollipops on Friday night so we went to get her some while we were out and about. She's been really good lately. Anyway the next morning we were attempting to sleep in when I went to go check on the kids. This is what I found. Sigh. I had to take a picture. I couldn't even lecture him. sigh.

Megan also got her haircut on Saturday. I cut her bangs and trimmed up the back of her hair. Super Cute little girl.

4 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 03:35:00 PM, Blogger athena said...

Aaww cute! I want one of those elmo slippers too! The trunk looks really nice, by the way. Haha, what darling children.

 
At 2/06/2006 07:19:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

So how long did it take Spence to eat the suckers? Gotta try 'em all!

 
At 2/06/2006 09:55:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

I really like the idea of retail therapy. I'll have to explore that. ;-)

Those kids ARE super cute!

 
At 2/07/2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Ummm mommy had to take away the suckers. Too bad he felt he needed to show mommy his collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home