Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thanksgiving

Is it too early to think about Thanksgiving. I was perusing my Cooking Light Magazine and I started planning my Menu. Then I decided that in order to cook everything I wanted to cook I was going to have to invite other people to attend our dinner because I would need to hand off the normal stuff like potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce just so I can goof off with the experimental stuff like stuffed butternut squash. I also want to cook a dozen different pie recipes (new one chocolate pumpkin cheese cake) so I'd need to hand off a couple of the apple and regular pumpkin to make room in my kitchen for the heavy duty stuff. Ahhhh the dilema. Now I need to come up with the guest list. I mean seriously who to invite to a family occation? Do I invite the other Med students and families? What about other couples that don't have families in town? Arghhhh decisions. They probably have to be made sooner than later though so that I should have save the date stuff prepared. Then there is the room factor. Not enough. hmmmm decisions decisions.

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 01:55:00 AM, Blogger Sean Carter said...

Hey Thanksgiving is approaching fast and you've got to make your decisions soon. Well I can do my bit of helping you out. Just visit this
Thanksgiving Blog and check out all the ideas and suggestions it's got. I'm sure they'll prove to be really helpful for you. There are some wonderful resources that's sure to make your Thanksgiving celebrations a special one.

 
At 11/03/2006 08:04:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

did I just get spammed?

 
At 11/03/2006 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

no never too early to think about thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home