Friday, February 10, 2006

fam update

So Kev had the opportunity to go into surgery today. His professor invited 5 people to go into surgery and observe. Kev signed up and was invited to attend. He was so excited. I think it gives him a light at the end of the tunnel effect. He likes actually seeing the medicine performed. Unfortunately we had to get up with him at an obsene hour in the morning to take him to the hospital. Actually it wasn't so bad. 6am baby. Whew! Sadly though now the kids are cranky, I'm tired and it's only 10:46 in the morning. Actually I was picking up toys and they all short circuited. E's asleep in our room and my kids are attempting not to go to sleep in theirs. S is jumping around in the jumper. She goes down for a nap around 11am. Maybe they'll all be asleep at the same time, just in time for me to catch a few zzzzzzzz too. So I've decided I'm going to make the kids I watch little mini-albums for V-day... albeit late. At first glance I thought to myself. That is a stinkload of work she put into making these albums. Then I went to make one for my kids and well. I discovered in trying to find the coasters to make this, they are already printed cute, so you really don't have to do anything! Ha! my kind of craft. Way cute too. Spence has discovered his name. In doing so we've discovered he has a lisp. It is adorable. He'll put his hands on his chest and say "It's Sthepenthers turn." and "yeths". I love it. He's decided he's going to be chubby. He's seriously gained 5 lbs this past week. He's getting ready to grow again. I'll have to weigh him today because I think he's approaching the 35lb mark.... husky kiddo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home