Sunday, October 08, 2006

How cute is too cute?

So today I was holding a little baby girl. She was down right adorable. Seriously, she liked me a ton and was cooing away at me. Just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter Spencer comes along and says "Mommy, I want to be a daddy please." Translation: Can I hold the baby? So I had him sit down and he got to hold the baby. The baby girl LOVED it. She immediately started cooing at Spencer and leaned in to hug him and started sucking on his cheek to "kiss" him. All the time Spencer just giggled and loved it. After that Spencer went to go play and every time he came near this little baby girl would just follow him with her eyes and coo for him to come hold her. Which of cours he obliged and so it went for the next 30 mintues. Each time Spencer asked "Mommy, I want to be a daddy."

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger hairyshoefairy said...

How cute is that!! Seriously! Aww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home