Thursday, September 28, 2006

remembering

MJ called today. She called to make sure I was doing ok with Kevin and Surgery. It was so nice of her because I really needed the call at that moment. Yesterday was a bear of a day. The 4 am mornings, even though there has been only 2 in a row then a 5 am morning got to me yesterday. I think phychologically as, well knowing I wouldn't see Kev until noon today hit a nerve. We have only been apart twice in our whole 5 years of marriage and it's going to be an adjustment. They did send him home yesterday because it was an extreamly slow day so he didn't spend the night there but he had homework/reading he had to do so he studied until he crashed yesterday around 9:30. Anyway MJ's also going through a bit but she made sure to call to make sure I was ok. That's what good friends are. They remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home