Friday, September 15, 2006

new find

So I got a new catalog yesterday. Can I just say I'm in LOVE! I'm already excited to start the fall baking, spice cookies, pumpkin/chocolate bread, pies, rolls and my HOMEMADE CHOCOLATES. Oh yeah baby, if you didn't know I know how to make hand dipped chocolates and truffles. So I picked up some goodie buckets and I am soooooo stoked to make them (note: if you would like homemade chocolates you may send $10 to me and I will send you some wonderful boxes filled with yummy homemade chocolates) Anywho, I digress, I got too excited with the whole chocolate thing. Anyway I got this catalog yesterday and I am in Love. It is called The Baker's Catalogue. Yes I am a baker. I love it. Not for myself or family, but for others. I love cooking for others. This has all the gagets and gizmos I want in my kitchen. I salivate at their mixes, I coo at their cheesecake pans (little popables for cute stuff, they have heart shaped too), their cake pans (cilicone sigh with pleasure), the ove gloves (don't buy some fam, you might be getting some for christmas!). As I said I'm in love.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Tis the season for catalogs. It's scary how many I have lying around the house waiting for me to peruse. I'm trying to get all the birthday and Christmas shopping done before the baby comes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home