Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa

So we had the most wonderful trip with Mom and Dad. It was simply wonderful to be able to have them around. It was great to see my kids interacting with them and to see my parents reactions to these two monkeys. I loved it that Megan kept asking grandma to read the same book over and over. It was great to hear my dad repeating Spencer because he was too cute "ok"? That's Spencer's new thing. After he says anything he says "OK?" It was really nice that they forced us to go on a date (thank you! thank you! thank you!). BTW if you get a chance to go to the Melting Pot go. For dessert. If you go for the whole meal it's too expensive but dessert is honestly the BEST dessert I've ever had. Usually you get a great dessert and by the end of it you are overwhelmed and it doesn't taste as good as the first bite. Not here with their dessert. You are looking at it like... sniff I can't fit anymore (it's bottomless dippers). yummmmmy!!! It was possitively incredible to be able to talk to someone over the age of 3 during the day. It was great to have extra hands to help entertain the kids and wash dishes (I despise washing dishes but hey I'm a mom). You are already sorely missed mom and dad. come back come back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home