Friday, September 15, 2006

Quilting

So creating is my thing. I love creating new or to be truthful taking other things and making them my own. I'm doing this with this patterns. Angelz (bytheway Motts they have beehives). My mom brought a book for Megan called Pinkalicious by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann. Megan and Spencer LOVE it. Seriously, Megan has started toting around the house so she can read it whenever she wants to. I just found it under my bed. She was taking her nap yesterday and had to have her books to sleep (she has an inflatable toddler bed we put in our room on the floor for her naps). Thus the book ended up under the bed. Anyway, I wanted to do something special for her for school. Well she has to take a crib sized quilt for her nap times. So I am putting together a "pinkalicious quilt" for her. It will have some cool piecing on the sides and some cupcakes scattered about on the quilt. I also will have 6 of the Angelz from the pattern on it. These are some of my Angelz so far. I really am having so much fun with this.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Montserrat said...

The quilt squares are looking CUTE! I'm definitely getting the quilting bug right now, but have to put it off for other more pressing matters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home