Thursday, August 31, 2006

My little girl

had her school orientation today. HOLY COW!! My baby is off to school. sniff. Actually I am so glad they had this because I am so cool with her going to school now. I was nervous before but hey my daughter went in there grabbed the scissors and started cutting the little papers they had there for her to do. Scooping and sorting.... she had a wonderful time and actually said "OK bye mom." after 5 minutes. I had to explain to her that no she was not staying yet. She was a bit disappointed about having to leave. Anywhoo. She decided to wear her boots today. so she was wearing shorts, tee shirt and boots. Yep that's my girl. :-)

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 01:42:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

She must be related to Debbie! Only Debbie likes to wear her boots with her dresses, or swimsuit, hey, even just her underwear. :) Have fun with Mom and Dad this coming week!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home