Thursday, August 24, 2006

sniff

So it broke. It, being the very nice, huge platter that went along with my china pictured in the back of the picts of my kids in the previous post. If you noticed in that picture by wall is now green. Yes, we spent the weekend painting our wall green. It looks really nice especially with the paintings I have up. I've been bugging Kevin to paint for a couple of months now and he's been telling me that "no way man". Because he'd end up doing a lot of it (Hey I can't help it if I don't reach the cealing). But they in-laws are coming the in-laws are coming so I got my wall painted. :-) Thanks mom and dad! hee hee. Anyway in the effort to move the china hutch the platter came tumbling down and has a huge crack in it. sniff. I bought it in Mexico. Who knows when or how, or where I'll be able to buy another one. Alas that's the price for a very nice looking wall. I'm not too heart broken about it but I will be come thanksgiving and such.

2 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 05:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the dish. is your wall colour similar to the green background colour of your blog? (i can't quite see the colour in your photo) if so, i like!

 
At 8/25/2006 07:27:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Actually now that you mention it, it is. I have a thing for this color. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home