Monday, August 21, 2006

splurge money

So in case you don't remember the money I earn from babysitting Caroline is to be used to buy goodies for me. Not the family.... according to Jeanie, retail therapy. Anyway so I took that to heart and took Megan back to the fair and Ms. Judy's booth to buy another accesory. At the same time Megan, sweet thing was looking at the "pretty" ones, she didn't like the one I picked out. She saw one she liked and said "This one is Megan's?". Asking in an Oh so innocent voice. Ms. Judy's daughter laughed and said "yes it is" and gave Megan the braclet of her choice (it's a pink lady bug one). Ms Judy then came along and gave my daughter her first set of fresh water pearls (gasp, yes to a 3 year old). That's my daughter. She does me proud. She very gracefully wore her booty the rest of the day. And no she did not have to take one things off. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home