Tuesday, August 22, 2006

you know you're a mom when...

you forgo your breakfast because your child wants it. Doing a swap you steal their yogurt that is not being eaten because they "don't like it" (especially if it was yoplait that was on sale that you normally can't buy but did because it was on sale) You forgo that said yogurt because another child comes in and "doesn't like his strawberry yogurt" and wants the stolen item instead (which is also strawberry yogurt but hey it's not HIS strawberry yogurt so it must taste better). You sit at the computer with no breakfast while your daughter eats your vanilla yogurt and your son gloats and eats 2 strawberry yogurts while you go hungry. yeah. sad. pathetic. I guess I'm going to have cereal seeing as how my on sale yogurt is being consumed by other little beings that live in this household.

3 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 03:33:00 PM, Blogger hairyshoefairy said...

lol! Your kiddos are so cute!

 
At 8/23/2006 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Just as long as they stay away from Mommy's chocolate!!!!! My kids know I definitely don't share with that. :)

 
At 8/24/2006 07:56:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Ha! I don't even get that! If I've got chocolate.... Oh boy! "CHOCOLATE", then it's not just my kids but everyone in the neighborhood. Hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home