Friday, August 18, 2006

Mom and Dad

My parents are coming! My parents are coming! My parents are coming! My parents are coming! Can you tell I am excited! I've been waiting for them to see our place and the kiddos. My parents are coming my parents are coming!!!!! We are going to introduce Dad to Charlie and "guitar room". Charlie's Guitar room includes a drum set and recording equipment. Jeanie said that she's going to get Charlie and my dad to cut a cd while they are here! Hee hee! So dad practice up! Choose your songs and get ready! Charlie can accompany on bass and drums. My parents are coming! My parents are coming! Mom hold onto your sewing room! It might be a guitar room soon! My parents are coming! I am stoked! Megan wants them to come tomorrow. Spencer wants to get on a plane and meet them half way. Yep my kids are excited too.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 04:55:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

It's about time! Just let them spoil you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home