Saturday, September 30, 2006

Following instructions

So, Men and directions and instructions... Enough said. Except if you are in my family then it's a whole other, down right, hysterical and utterly lovable thing. Kevin is making me quilting frames. The guy is using his only day off to build me something. He drafted some plans then set to work. After making one of the legs he looked at it and out loud said "this doesn't look like my awesome drawing. I mean seriously my drawings were awesome." Ummmmm hee hee. He suddenly looked very sheepish. Yep he wrote the instructions, drew the instructions for him self then failed to follow the instructions. Typical male. Down right cute. Completely lovable. Hee hee. I told him "I am sooooo blogging this." He just gave me a cute smile and laughed. Then he went back to work. This time using the instructions he wrote for himself.

2 Comments:

At 9/30/2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

HAHAHA! Kevin, how do you expect the kids to follow directions when you don't even attempt it? LOL!!

 
At 10/01/2006 07:44:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

It's not that he wouldn't he just didn't think of it. He was excited to get going on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home