Monday, August 14, 2006

"Band-aids"

So my aunt Kimi sent us some Dora Band-aids, which I only let the kids have if they get a scrape. Megan made a "band-aid" out of playdough the other day. She came up with this long story of how she had jumped off the couch and hurt her toe. She then wrapped the play dough around her toe for a "band-aid". As I was exclaiming about her toe I saw out of the corner of my eye a little boy take off for the couch and launch (he literally flew 5-6 feet) himself off the couch "hurting his toe". He then "needed" a band-aid too. Interesting things happen for the thought of a Dora band-aid. He is sitting on my lap right now saying he wants to write a story about himself too.

3 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 01:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our e3 gets a cookie if he poops in the potty: unfortunately, while he's had some successes, he definitely isn't going to extreme lengths to get that cookie.

 
At 8/14/2006 04:29:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

haha! Dave, my kids were going to sit on the potty and screaming for chocolate. They didn't equate the whole you have to poop first. Hee hee. good luck

 
At 8/14/2006 09:29:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

We have Hello Kitty and Care Bears. They were on sale for $1 a box at Albertson's last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home