Friday, August 18, 2006

A favor

So yesterday I babysat my dear Caroline, Jeanie's daughter. Jeanie went to go help another friend set up for the county fair. Ms. Judy makes the most gorgeous jewlery. She actually gets all her stones and stuff from whole sale stone jewlers (aka where the jewlery stores get them). Well because Ms. Judy really needed the help and because I was able to watch Caroline she gave me a necklace as a thank you for freeing up Jeanie (because Jeanie helped her). OH MY GOODNESS!!! She gave me the most gorgeous necklace. The pictures I'm posting do not do it justice. These are black pearls and they are swirled with purples, blues and greens. The white on the necklaces are fresh water pearls. They are exquisite. I soooooo want to buy another one of her necklaces. They go with everything. Jeanie has a set of copper pearls that Ms. Judy made. They are incredible. Anywho here are my new set of pearls. I also bought a set of earings that went with the necklace (with the babysitting money I had just earned **thanks Jeanie!). The pictures do not do them justice in any way shape or form. The flash throws off the color so I'm posting a couple of picts. One to show how it looks and a couple to show the coloring. I LOVE JEWLERY!!! Accesories, accesories, accesories. I LOVE IT!

4 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh SO pretty!

 
At 8/19/2006 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Aren't accessories great? These are just lovely! Have fun wearing them!

 
At 8/20/2006 09:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how beautiful, nestle.

 
At 8/20/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

GORGEOUS! i'm salivating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home