Thursday, June 22, 2006

inner 7 year old

So I am proud to say I am still in touch with my inner 6 year old. One of our dear friends had her 7th birthday yesterday. In attempting to buy her present I went throughout the store thinking to myself what in the world would a 7 year old want? Then I thought to myself you know I'd get what I would want. So I went around picking out several little things and luckily passed a little girl and her mother who looked about the same age as my friend. So I stopped and asked the little girl. "Ok, I need help. I'm buying a present for a little girl who's turning 7. Is this stuff good for a little girl that age?" The little girl's eyes were huge like saucers as she nodded a yes. Her mother asked her to clarify. "Would Barbie Rapunzel movie be good?" The little girls was in awe "Yeah, that's a good present". As we went our seperate ways I over heard the little girl saying to her mom "Mom, those were really cool presents." Her mom said "Good honey, and you helped her. Yep that's me 7 year old present picker outer extroidenarie. Speller... not so good. Just in case you needed to know for a future 7 year old in your life. Barbie Rapunzel Movie, lip smackers lip gloss, a really cutsie note book, cute pens and nail stickers. Yep good present picker outer that's me. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home