Thursday, June 15, 2006

Coke

I love coke. There's no way about it. I love it. Actually, I prefer diet coke or coke zero (less calories and it's got a subtler flavor). Anyway after reading a comment on a blog about all the negative things about coke I went to see what was true and what wasn't. Some of the comments seems true and yet others just preposterous. So I went to several sites including Coke.com (although I think they're pretty biased), wikipedia, and breakthechain.com. Have fun reading. After reading (or heck while reading), grab a coke sit back and enjoy. NOTE: No one is saying that drinking coke in great abundance is good for you. But everything taken in moderation is ok. Goodness, if the only thing you ate was chocolate would that be good for you? Nope.

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Ah, yes, COKE. Well, unfortunately we do have Coke but not for drinking. It actually does clean the grease out of Joseph's pants really well and we have used it to clean a myriad of other things as well. My big love is Barq's rootbeer. Thank goodness they sell a caffeine free option. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home