Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fly!

OK picture this. We have a tiny little community library, about 825 square feet. It is totally cute and they completely pander to the clinetel of our little neighborhood. When I go in they know us and have books ready for us to try out. I LOVE IT. Anyway, as part of this library right by the checkout are a set of stairs. These stairs lead to the parking. Well I usually let the kids play on the stairs while I'm checking out. So on Saturday we were there checking out our new books and I look up from checking out our books to check on the kids. Why? you ask? Because I heard the word "fly!" being shouted across this tiny, and for the first time packed library. I look up to see a perfectly pink and done up little girls leaping off the stairs with her arms spread like wings lauching herself in a perfect little pose. Everyone, yes everyone in the library was tittering away at my little one as she ran up the stairs to do it again while mommy tried very quietly to shhhsh her and tell her we needed to be quiet in the library. "Fly!" occured once more with all the adults in the library gentle laughing at the poor mother standing at the check out counter. Yep, if it wasn't so stinking funny I would have been embarrassed. However our little neighborhood is the coolest and noone was bother so, neither was I. I just have a great mental picture of my little 3 year old daughter launching herself off the stairs. hehehehehe

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 04:57:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

LOL! Mom told me about this on Sunday. She also told me about Spencer's balancing act. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home