Friday, June 23, 2006

HOLY BEEGEBERS!

I can honestly say I've never been scared of thunder or lightning. That is until last night. I've lived through hurricanes, tornados and such but last night was the queen of all thunderstorms. We are not talking about a measly little hour or two with really loud thunder and lightning. We are talking about simultaneous lightning and thunder with loud cracks and booms RIGHT OUT OUR WINDOW. I'm going to go check my garden. I'm sure the tomato grates were the lightning rods for that lightning. Not only was the lightning the loudest I've EVER heard but it was continuous for a long time.... in the middle of the night. Kevin and I just laid in bed and were like "crap that was close". All I can say is thank goodness brick houses were invented and that we have one. Which brings me to my other experience... crap. So we decided we were going to cut down on the usage of certain words in the house. We had pizza the other night and Megan wasn't eating it and we asked if she was sick. She said "No I'm ok I just don't want any of this crap pizza". Hee hee. made me giggle. hee hee

1 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

It always shocked me when my girls would repeat phrases or words that were, shall we say, less than desirable. Even more shocking when they'd say they heard me or Joseph using those words. OOPS!

We were eating lunch yesterday when we heard little Laura talking to herself, "Ooo, Ooo, I tooted!" over and over again. It was very hard to keep from laughing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home