Thursday, April 13, 2006

Inauguration

So I've received and inaugurated the kitchen aid. It is a beautiful machine and I plan on using it to it's fullest extent. Due to the fact that Kevin and I need to eat healthy (aka we've both inherited our father's cholesterol) we have decided to go the whole wheat and oat route. Meaning we've mostly become vegetarians (not by choice) and have started the whole wheat thing. Anyway we are loving it. You don't realize how much better you feel when you actually do eat healthy. However, on that note the plan was to make some whole wheat and oat ginger scones with a nice raspberry sauce on top. All natural stuff as well as using Splenda for the sweetener. I will make that tonight for dinner, however the kids needed junk first off. So for the inauguration I've made triple chocolate cookies. Yummmy. I had one bite and made myself sick because I'm not used to eating trash anymore. Ugh. It was yummy however much the stomach rebels. Hee hee. Note to self: after eating nothing but healthy stuff with a temporary relapse on your birthday where you ate Thai food and had chocolate cake and got sick do not attempt to eat triple chocolate cookies when you are not used to eating that much stuff. You will make yourself sick.

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

i think Montse once posted a recipe for these cookies. mmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home