Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How do they know?

How do kids do it? You have a day off (Saturday) a day in which you can sleep in and boom your kids are up at the crack of dawn. 6:oo baby in the AM. Then on the days you actually need to get up early for work and school your little alarm clocks that wake up at 6 EVERY other day decide to sleep in. Yep, "oh mom and dad you have something to do, we are going to sleep in, we'll see you early on Saturday when you actually want to sleep in". Ugh. ON a high note I was able to shower for ummmm the first time? in the morning without having someone say "mommy where are you? Mommy? You taking a bath? Mommy, I need milk. Mommy, I need to go potty, Mommy, I'm hungry".... etc. fill in the blanks I've heard them all.

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 12:21:00 AM, Blogger athena said...

haha. our children were the same--drove me nuts when they would wake late on the week day and really really early on saturday, and then late on sunday when we needed to get to church before 9am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home