Tuesday, February 21, 2006

bad timing....

So I went to take a dinner to a friend of ours the other day. She just had a baby and is beautiful. This is one of those women who is ALWAYS put together, even if she just had a baby. Anyway I decided that I needed to get back to doing myself up everyday for Kevin. I love the new makeup I just got and I think I'll be able to wear it on a daily basis without feeling weird because I'm wearing jeans while wearing makeup. Anyway I needed refills on my blush/eyeliner as well as some new makeup brushes so I went to the store. After getting home Kev came and gave me a big hug. He said "I'll be home soon babe." meaning he's almost done with his exams..... yipee!!!!!. I told him I refilled my makeup (more so he's not shocked when he scans the finances, yes I have been saving for this). I also apologized for "letting myself go" and I said "I want to make myself look pretty for you". Well I was saying that as Kevin was leaving the room and I heard him say "You could shut the fridge once in a while." I was shocked!!!! Then it registered what I had just said and he started laughing and said "that's not what I meant!" I had actually left the fridge open when I put the milk away. Let's just say Bad timing.

3 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger andalucy said...

Hahaha! How funny if he'd actually heard you but said that anyway! I mean, funny to me but probably not to you, yikes! :-)

 
At 2/22/2006 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Oh I was laughing all the way. It was hysterical. I actually think he did hear me and the opportunity presented itself. He was also pretty sheepish about it. It was funny though. I keep teasing him about it because he tends to do funny things like that. It's a good thing I don't have a complex or something like that.

 
At 2/23/2006 07:46:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

That's classic. Joseph always asks, "How're you doing Chubby?" whenever I'm holding Laura. He's supposedly asking that question to Laura, but I always answer anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home