Friday, September 29, 2006

I knew it would happen

I just thought it would be later rather than sooner. She hasn't even been in school for 2 weeks and I already forgot to send her lunch with her. In my defense she had it in her hand as I opened the door, it just didn't get in the car or to school. Bad mommy, bad mommy. The look on her face was utter betrayal as we got to school and she realized that no mommy did not have her lunch bag. She was completely embarrassed when we got to her classroom and she had to tell her teacher that she didn't have her lunch bag. Poor thing. I felt terrible. WEll until I got home to get it and found it in the hallway of our apt ready to out the main door. yep I think I'll keep a closer eye on that thing from now on. ON a high note I got to see her walking down the hall when we took it to here at school. She's so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home