Tuesday, August 01, 2006

barefoot

So I had to take off my shoes before getting in the van today. Why? you may ask. Well we have tried very hard to keep our very first big purchase in stellar condition. We bought our van a year and a half ago Feb27 to be exact. Since then we still do not eat in the van (shocker I know, but lovely). We clean it out EVERY time we get out and still only have 6700 miles on it. But, I digress. So I had to take my shoes off before getting in the van today. My shoe melted, yes melted to the asphalt today. It's 103 degrees with a major heat index. ugh. sadly I must retire my favorite flip flops now. *sigh* Kevin will secretly, or maybe not so secretly be rejoicing in having to retire a set of shoes, but that is a story for another time.

1 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 05:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the new car smell and i suspect yours still has it. nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home