Sunday, July 30, 2006

I killed it

rwear, rwear, rwear, rwear, thunk. Uh oh that didn't sound good. What's that smell, it's kind of acrid. Ummm is there smoke supposed to be coming from there? I'm pretty sure I sent in the warranty stuff. I think. I better have I'm going to cry if I didn't. No I mean really cry It's supposed to be able to do the task? Why would it break? Panic. Warranty stuff, can't find. I'm sure I mailed it in. Positive.... I think. My beautiful red kitchen aid is dead. I was just making rolls (you know soft dough). It's supposed to be able to knead stuff. *sniff* I better have that warranty here somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 07:56:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

I hope you get it figured out soon!I've never had a problem with mine. I've had it for 7-8 years and make at least two batches of bread every week with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home