Thursday, July 27, 2006

phycho immune systems

Last week Spencer ran a weird fluke fever. High for about 2 hours and then it went away. No other symtoms or anything. Megan never got any symtoms. EVERYONE else on the other hand. hahahahahaha. I'm not sick. Kevin was for a bit but the other kids. hahahhaha. E, S and Caroline all were REALLY sick that weekend. High fever, spots, stomach ails and what not, Did I mention the spots? Caroline, poor thing 3 days later was having serious issues and had to go to the Dr.'s before her fever finally broke. The other 2 were fine by the time they came back to my house. Then the floor dropped. S was going out of town Wednesday but her mom got really ill that night and the subsequent 3 days. What was going on?! Spots, spots spots. On her hands and feet. OH yes, we had it the dreaded disease. Nope, not chicken pox. Hand, foot and mouth disease. Yep that was our house hold last week. ICK is all I can say. How in the world did Megan and I escape it (I hope I'm not jinxing myself right now)? The only thing I can think of is I had a crazy cool immune system after teaching and I breast fed her while I had that crazy cool immune system. Even Spencer had and extreamly mild form of the dreaded disease. Yeah! for crazy cool immune systems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home