Saturday, July 29, 2006

the art of mommyhood

So would any of you moms leave the house without a diaperbag if you were going to be gone say for 4 hours? Would you not take wipes (intentionally, we've all done it accidentally)? So Kevin just left with his first excursion with the kids for a bit. This is not to say he's never been out with the kids by himself just that he hasn't done it in a while. So they go trotting out the door. I look over and there is the diaper bag, which I convieniently packed for him sitting there on the couch. Diaper bag what?! I run out the door and hand him the diaper bag. He's looking at me like "what do I need that for?" and I'm giggling thinking I should have let him take off without it. 'nuf said.

1 Comments:

At 7/30/2006 09:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home