Sunday, July 16, 2006

a montage

So a couple of things happening. First off sorry about the feeling sorry for myself last week stuff. Monthy stuff... TMI. Anywhoo I'm back to my normal self now. Walked into church today and lo and behold who's there but Dave. It was fun to see him. He was a friend from college in case y'all forgot. Also we're going over to M and MJ's house for dinner and I'm sitting getting ready (actually just putting on some khakis) when I noticed it looked weird. Granted I haven't worn my khakis in a while but this was weird. So I took them off and on a whim I went and got my skinny pants. You know the ones I'm talking about the ones EVERY girl keeps in the closet... just in case. I FIT INTO MY SKINNY PANTS!!! AND IT LOOKS GOOD! YEA FOR JOGGING STROLLER!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2006 06:56:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

One more reason to post a picture of yourself, a skinnier you with blond hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home