Monday, July 10, 2006

bulb syringe

So for the last 2 weeks Spencer's been running around the house with a bulb syringe in his hand yelling "ower!" We haven't been able to figure out what he's been saying. Seriously when a 2 year old comes up to everyone that enters our house he runs up to them and yells "ower!" and runs away. He'll then come back and point the bulb syringe and everyone in turn yelling "ower!". Well I can now say I've figured it out. He was taking a bath today with Megan and doing the "ower" thing. Well Megan yelled back at him saying "NO shower! I'm taking a bath!" He started laughing and kept doing "ower!" over and over again until she did it back to him when he promptly responded "No ower, I taking a bath!" laughing the whole time. I guess we have some pretty dirty people entering our house. :-}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home