Saturday, July 01, 2006

We're back!

So we are back from our awesome vacation to Williamsburg, VA. Yes we are geeks but, geeks run the world and know where to vacation. We spent the whole time going to Water Country USA, Bush Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and hanging out at the "green park". Yes the most memorable time my kids had was at the "green park". The local little slides and monkey bars type apparatus that can be found at any park in any location. Oh yeah bytheway, I am now blond. Yep, Kevin sent me to the Day Spa on the last day and well I ended up with this guy that didn't speak English (polok and ALL the jokes that implies) so well he took "highlights that look natural... not the fakies that everyone else has" to mean blond. Not too blond, but blond with dark roots nonetheless. Actually it's not that bad but it was a pretty good shock. I just tried to take pictures of it but due to the nonshower today... baaaaddd. Anyway too much info. Here are a few picts. Mostly for grandparents sake. First morning of GOOD breakfast for the kids.

We didn't take the camera to water country for obvious reasons so here is Tuesday at Williamsburg. They just had a rally to gather an army. The kids and I decided to take a stroll with the fife and drum core. Notice: I still have brown hair here.

This is at Bush Gardens. This is the kids' very first roller coasterish type ride. Needless to say they loved the whole experience.

The Red Baron was the kids' favorite ride of all. We went on it several times. Several times.

This is leaving Bush Gardens. They had fun. :-)

Ahhh the "Green Park".

Blond hair anyone? Ick.

4 Comments:

At 7/01/2006 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

Looks like so much fun! My girls would absolutely love Williamsburg. They are into American History big time.

PLEASE post pictures of you and your new hair color! I'm sorely tempted to get highlights done in mine like Boo did but am so afraid they will turn out orange or something.

 
At 7/02/2006 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

OK I will post pictures... I think, I have to get some good ones first. I'll try to send all my american history stuff to you this week. I'm trying to purge my stuff. Also if you want to send shipping stuff I'll send the whole kit and cabudle of my stuff intead of trying to pawn it off on other people.

I will send A History of US this week though. This is an EXCELLENT series written for children about our history. I used this a lot with my kids when teaching Social Studies. It'll be good for Evie and Marie to get started on. It's an interesting read for adults too. Anywhoo. I need you to email me your physical address though. :) Here's the link for the books

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0195152603/sr=8-1/qid=1151859776/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2961120-9819039?ie=UTF8

 
At 7/02/2006 05:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i petition for more photos of the beautiful blond chick! we want more! we want more! LOL.

great vacation getaway too. i hope we can get out that way.

 
At 7/06/2006 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Thanks for sending me the site. It is fun to read all about what is happening with your family. I check out Montse and Katie's sites as well. Good reading. I'm currently working on getting mine up. It ought to be interesting so I'll send you the details when it is up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home