Saturday, July 22, 2006

story time

So I took ALL the kids to story time yesterday at the library. It was soooo cute. I had 4 toddlers with me yesterday, one 3 year old, and three 2 year olds. We decided we were all going to hold hands so that no one got left behind. It was the funniest thing to see a whole pack of toddlers holding hands. The started laughing and giggling and then, then they started playing crack the whip. I was laughing so hard because I didn't realize that was an instictive game for kids. Needless to say they loved it and we had a great time. I was also introduced to a new childrens book which was really fun call the Cha-cha Chimps by Julia Durango. It is an awsome jumping on the bed type story that has the monkeys go down in number by having another animal come and cha-cha with them going oo-- oo, ee-ee, ah-ah-ah. The kids absolutely loved. I wasn't able to check it out after story time because another mom got to it first. Oh well. I have it on hold.

1 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 06:46:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa and Rebecca said...

Oh don't get me wrong. I was scared to death to go but I was a bit stir crazy so it was a must go. I think that's why I blogged it. I was pleasantly surprised when it went so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home