Saturday, January 14, 2006

Help me Mommy! Help Me!

Spencer had decided to be incredibly cute of late. He is hitting a new stage in life that of "Keeping up with everyone older than myself" stage. It's incredible to think that this little one is only 20 months old! I compare him to the other children I know his age and marvel at his capacity to understand and communicate. His latest item is say "Help me Mommy! Help Me" when he wants to do something that he's not allowed to do. This creates quite a conundrum because it makes me giggle that he's asking for help to get into the box of wipes or climb on top of the piano or say dig into the birthday cake (yes he did ask for help when he did this) with a spatula and yet he is not supposed to be doing those things. Sigh. I suppose I just have to get tough with him. It's awfully hard though when he's super cute about everything. Today he was laying on his dad and he "accidentally" fell off of Kevin to "accidentally" mess up Megan's line of blocks. He then proceeded to say "Help me Mommy! I fell down!" With a huge grin on his face as he laughed at Megan. Yep I'm in trouble, so was he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home