Friday, January 13, 2006

You came visiting when?!!!!

Last night was a long, long night. Kevin studied until about 1am. He's really good at getting his time in. He's taking 35 credit hours this semester. ugh is all I can say. I'm a light sleeper so I always check the time when he comes to bed (mostly because I wake up). Anyway I fell back asleep only to hear the doorbell at 1:30 am! What in the world! Living in a metropolitan city there is no way I'm opening the door at that time in the morning. I did however think about who it could possibly be or hoped that it wasn't someone needing help. However, it most likely was someone up to no good. Anyway I fell asleep again only to have the doorbell ring at 3AM! Ugh. I noticed this time as I was wrenched from deep sleep that there was a beeping sound right before the doorbell rang. Ah Ha! mystery solved. The batteries were running out in the door bell and like the smoke alarm it starts beeping as it's dying. So here I am in the middle of the night on a chair attempting to take the batteries out of the doorbell so it wouldn't ring again. Unfortunately that wasn't all. Our neighbors have an hour commute every morning so they get up at 10 to 5am every morning, and Megan started coughing about 5:30. Sigh. No sleep for us last night. OH well. I just feel sorry for poor Kevin who will still study till 1 am tonight as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home